Today we launch a new book news series for fellow foodies, grub-hounds, amateur chefs and gastronomes. Grub Pages, a sister post to Bookish Intelligence Report, will cover food book news, new releases and other items about the collision of books and food.
Please enjoy Grub Pages, and if you have book news we should know about, please let us know at bostonbookbums (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Debunking food preparations myths in a new book (via IndyStar)
- Food lovers book club (via Denton RC)
- The first in a series about stand-out cookbooks being released this fall (via Time Out Chicago)
- Six good food memoirs (via MSNBC)
- In the kitchen with cook and author (via Huffington Post)
- Foodfests out in Cali featuring grub and books (via Mercury News)
- Colorado library gathers food for the needy (via Our Colorado)
- Obscure places to eat in Kentucky featured in new book (via Kentucky.com)
- Caveman diet book gaining traction (via AFP)
- Talking New England cooking in new book (via East Providence Patch)